Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January Update

I have done some updating.  I removed the pedigrees from the top of the  page and put new ones on the page that correlates with that surname/family.  The site I originally used to create the pedigree is no longer available, but I was able to find another, with which I  can put more names on, but with less information.  Not quite as neat looking as the last, but it is serving its purpose and is free.  I have one posted for the Berry/Richards page.  I will create ones for the other 2 pages later on.

I have been getting loads of information and family names from my at home research, and when I get to go to church, there are even more resources for the more difficult ones.  I cannot view the many records that are available on the church's system, so it is always great to get there and find some new things.

Chris, my husband on a late afternoon hike in Orland, Maine.

Our most recent family photo... in the Bangor City Forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment